11.6.12

Back in Your Head

Brandy Melville Top, Bra and Bracelets, Vintage Levi Cutoffs, JC Lita's  

It's pretty safe to say I'm addicted to the amazingly soft and cool clothes at Brandy Melville. I put myself on a bit of a spending freeze for the last few months, but now that I have a bit of pocket money it was one of the first stores I went to. Definitely obsessed with this open back top, they only had one left in the store and I made sure to snap it up. Their accessories are ridiculously well priced as well...I know I'll be heading back soon.

I am so incredibly happy summer is here. There's something so luxurious in having extra hours of daylight to spend doing anything and everything. This year is proving to be full of BIG changes but I'm positive its a good thing. 

14 comments:

Veronica said...

Love your blog.
You have a new follower!
Hope you follow me back:)

xoxo
Veronica

http://www.chicallover.blogspot.com

THIS FEELING FROM WITHIN said...

thanks for your comment! I love your top!

THIS FEELING FROM WITHIN said...

I already love the collection so much!

NaNa said...

Awesome outfit! Love your JC's <3

Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

rachel s said...

you are a stunner! and i haven't bought anything from brandy melville but they always have the cutest things... good luck with all of the change :>

Simona said...

You´re always so gorgeous!:)

la petite fashionista said...

i've been hearing a lot about brandy melville lately! love the style :) wish we had one in wisconsin.. haha. love the jeffrey campbells!

Nneoma said...

Your hair is amazingly stunning, as well as your style. Obsessed with this shirt as well. Haha, new follower!

Analisa said...

I love the back of that top, so gorgeous!

www.rougefox.com

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

The top and the boots are lovely :DD
xxx

Anonymous said...

that top is amazing...so intricate!

Grace Wainwright said...

I think extra hours of sunlight is the best part of summer! I love your style. Not only is this outfit just stunning, but you're so trendy and chic! Teach me your ways.

A Southern Drawl

lifeisamaze said...

I love this outfit !

Katja - Viva la vida blog said...

campbell<3

http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

wanna follow each other?